Owls and Orange

| on
4:10 PM

 It is quilt making time.  SHHH - don't tell!  This one is for my daughter, who loves owls and the color orange.   The plan is to wrap it up and give it to her for her birthday.   It isn't until July,  so I have plenty of time, right?
    



More than the actual sewing of the blocks, it has been even more fun to take a quilting class here - with my sweet friend, Janie.   Going out to lunch after the class is over, has been the icing on the cake.



      It has been challenging to get my pinwheels to match up.  Some look better than others.  The ruler plays tricks on me.  A lot of thread has been flying as I have unpicked and fixed and snipped. 
The owls were cut from this cute fabric to the left, by Alexander Henry.  I wanted it to look like they were  looking out the window.
My dog Chester, has been very patient and stayed with me the whole time.  It will be fun to see my daughter open her birthday present.      
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

A Little White Hen

A Little White Hen
Leave It Better Than You Found It